Tuesday, August 15, 2006




The Last...
I guess this is going to be a post about the last things. This was the last wave pool trip before school starts. Sad, but true. Marcus sure looks sad. Goodbye sleeping in until 8:30 because I have no actual job to go to and I'm unmotivated. I guess now Marcus will have to sleep all night though and he'll have to quit coming to get me at 4:30 AM! No more late night movies because hey, we sleep in until 8:30 anyway. No more hitting Coldstone at 10 PM for Oreo Overloads or Coconut Cream Pie ice creams. All I can really think about is the rude awakening Madison and I will have Tuesday morning at 6:30 because she has to be at the bus stop by 7:40 AM. And if I have an aid job by then I have to get up at 5:00 AM. Can anyone say NAPTIME! I can't believe school starts on Tuesday! I have no idea who Madison's teacher is because the one I requested retired at the last minute. The principal has been temporarily replaced pending the decision of the courts regarding some shadiness on his part. I won't go in to details, but instead allow your minds to wander...
We got another email from Mark, it's weird, suddenly he's a man.
That's really all I have to say about that, he's fitting into Brazil and their ways quite nicely I believe. He even tried to convert a monk in an orange dress!

5 comments:

Elisa said...

Wow, school starts so soon! What is the deal with the principal?? I haven't heard anything about that.

Cute end of summer pictures. If we lived anywhere near the ocean I could picture Madison being a surfer chick.

Spencer the Bomb Diggity said...

Yeah school started for me this last week, and I am already tired. It is so dang hard to change to a much structured schedule from the "do what I want" schedule.

Elisa said...

Hellewww?? Lets get some use out of that digital camera shall we?? When is the next zoo trip??

Elisa said...

Where are the first day of school photos??

Elisa said...

Miriam was singing today "we love Madison she loves me, we love Marcus yessiree, he loves us and so we see, we are a happy family" she misses you guys, although I think Madison could use a LONG break after playing with Miriam for 2 days straight.

BLOG would ya?? I don't live near by remember??