



So, we went to the zoo again last Friday. Elisa became a member so we're going to go there as much as possible. We get in FREE!!!!! Not much happened, we saw a gross huge groundhog and Elisa is just now privy to the fact that they're endangered. That information was made available while I lived in Cedar City, so about 4 years ago. We saw the nasty scorpions that glow in black light, and the bats, we took the train ride. I haven't been on the train for a really long time. I only remembered the flamingos, but they're gone now. Something happened that was interesting but I can't remember what it was. Anyway, there's an eagle and some wild cats or something. So we saw those...and then I took some pictures with my digital camera so have fun looking at them.
So I've decided to follow in Kari's footsteps sort of. I joined Weight Watchers. And since they basically have your goals laid out for you I've decided to post my weekly weight loss. Scary, but I've noticed that we totally give her mad props (I'm kinda gansta) for sticking to her goals, and I figure we could all stand to have some accountability for what we say we're going to work on, (know what I'm sayin?) So this week I am -.8, That's fine with me though because I just started working on it again on Monday. That's a total of 15.8 pounds since we started. I'm not going to say when we started because then you'll all know how dysfunctional my relationship with food is. Feel the burn!





2 comments:
I love how your kids have Gymboree smiles whenever the camera comes out and Miriam looks the other way. Fun day though, I love those mini trips to the zoo, when you don't feel like you have to rush through everything.
Way to go with the reporting stuff. We can do this, we know how, we just need to get the will power and motivation (even when we have to use our evil motivations to get through a tough food afternoon...know what I am sayin??).
Sarah, your kids are the cutest! I love how marcus is posing by the egg, and then copies madison. Ya, good times!!
Post a Comment