Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Madison had a tumbling meet in February. She did very well, taking a 1st, 3rd and 5th. She looked darn cute too. I actually had to judge the floor passes, which was crazy. I am pretty awesome at it now though and they've asked me to judge state. I have some pretty good skills. Here are some other pictures that make me laugh:

The Valentine Butterfly. I honestly can not believe I didn't win the contest this year. I mean look at this creative work of art. I am a genius when it comes to posterboard, pipe cleaners and metallic pom poms. I'm probably the best that I know of.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Ahhh I am laughing out loud! You ARE a creative genius, don't let those 3 grade teachers bring you down with their "judging". That butterfly is DANG cute, maybe all it needed was some sort of saying like "Valentine...you make me flutter".

Madison is a 'nastics champ! You should judge all summer, it's easy money right (well besides the numb bum)?