Thursday, May 31, 2007

I crack myself up!

I think this is a record for me!!!! I've never been this on-top of the blogging before. Maybe it's because I spend about 5 hours at the computer now. Not many people know this but I've started classes through Western Governor's University so that I can be a certified teacher. My first class has all sorts of assignments but a few were kind of funny. I had to create my custom signature using Microsoft Paint. As you'll notice below I was instructed to use different colors, shapes, lines, etc. to create this wonderful masterpiece. I even inverted the colors. I think it just gives it a little something extra.

I also had to sign my name across the banner of the local newspaper and scan it in to the computer and attach it to taskstream (where all the assignments are turned in).
Oh and last but not least. I had to have Julia take a picture of me completing one of the previous tasks. Extremely cheesy and lame.

Anyway, I thought that was lovely!

3 comments:

Elisa said...

sooooo funny! The signature...wow thats all I can say! I am so glad to see verification that you know how to scan things...I wondered if you had been having others scan for you.

Is that Brother Bedont on the front page?? You live next to a local hero!

Sarah said...

Yes, it is Fire Chief Bedont. He's actually a "Bedo" because he's done just about everything you can do. He makes log furniture, was a forest ranger, was police chief, now the fire chief and he does stuff with the scouts too!

everything pink! said...

hey great about school.
you should do Self Portrait Tuesday's it is such a fun project and if you have the time you would really love it.