So here's something extremely gross that happened to me today. I drove to East Carbon to conduct my last day of 4-H day camp and I rode there with the nutritionist and her foster son. Well to make a long story short he gets sick on the drive out there and throws up on my back seat and floor. So right after he throws up I'm all ok we'll be at the lame grocery store in a few minutes and we'll get you cleaned up and what not. So then the foster mom proceeds to tell me that his real mom had told her that he does this sometimes. I'm all that would have been useful information about 20 minutes ago. So then she says yeah, his real mom was a crack addict and so this kid would go for days at a time with no food so now if you don't take the food from him he'll just eat and eat and eat. And his real mom had told the foster mom to carry plastic bags with her on even short car rides. Nice. So we get to the store, I have to wipe up the puke and scrub the floor as best I can with paper towels. Then to top it all off, his foster mom doesn't bring her wallet so I have to get this poor kid a sprite. So naturally I leave the windows down but the puke is sitting in a hot car for two hours while we do the camp and then we have to ride all the way back to Price. It was disgusting. I've shampooed my car THREE times today and I can still smell it.
But on to the fun stuff. Here are some pictures of the kids at Grandma Patty's. It's actually only Josh and Ali's Grandma Patty, but it's just easier for everyone to call her Grandma Patty. Besides, her house is way fun and we all wish she was our Grandma Patty. Thanks to Kel for having awesome parents who have awesome toys, and that she invites my kids to soak up some awesomeness.

Madison and Ali lounging on the turtle.

Ali taking her turn on the waterslide.

I didn't know Josh was going to jump before he went down the slide so I cut his head off, but he got some serious air.


So the faces that Madison made were hilarious. Notice she's still holding her right arm as if she has her cast on.


Marcus and Josh have named the red bumper things "idiots". They have to fight them and these pictures show just how serious they are about this.

Resting on the turtle.

Josh was such a pro at the waterslide. He has this style that makes for great pictures.

Here's some more serious air on the waterslide.





2 comments:
How sad about that boy! Doesn't that break your heart? So right now we have the other half of that waterslide, isn't it fun? I am finally getting to know my neighbors because if I don't call kids to come play, Gwen just sits there alone or wants me to get in with her.
your car reminds of that Seinfeld where he couldn't get rid of the smell.
Post a Comment