Madison and Marcus were in swimming lessons for a week, but I didn't get to take them so I have no pics of that. I promise that I'm going to take pics of some of the cool stuff we do in 4H camp because it's so rad. On the first day we made these lamps out of pop cans. We do them every year and the kids decorate the lamp shades and it's all awesome. Then we did the Diet Coke/Mentos experiment and that was fun. We also did an experiment with milk, food coloring, and Dawn dish soap. It's really cool, the food coloring like explodes in the milk like fireworks. Then we made CO2 sandwiches with vinegar and baking soda. It rocked. We've been doing stuff like rain sticks and basket weaving and we also did recycled paper and those nylon Chia pet knock offs. So it's been pretty cool. Some of the kids are crazy though and I actually had to kick two of the boys out of the camp for good last Friday because they got into a fight, literally, punching each other. It was awesome. So that's what has been keeping me from the blogging. I don't really have any recent pics of the offspring, but here's a cute one of Madison on the "Old Horse", my grandpa says it should kick the bucket any day now.
And the Marcus at the "Price Friendship Center". That's what they call it in "Sons Of Provo". But it's really the reception center at the fairgrounds. We went to watch the Queen competition for the high school rodeo one weekend. It was one of the most amazing things I have ever seen. I have some pictures on my phone that I'll have to post someday. Seriously, it was crazy with the pink leather dresses bedazzled all over and the hair, oh the hair. I can't even describe it.From the look on Marcus' face though, he might be into attending the next competition.






3 comments:
You guys have been doing amazing stuff. If I had known 4H was like that I would have joined up! Remember these fun tricks and lets try some at the cabin sometime!
Cute pictures of the kids.
sounds like craziness and fun!! I wish the dancer girls would just duke it out sometimes and get it over with! Just Kidding!
Sounds like you've been having some fun! BTW - are you going to see Hulk this weekend??? We are going on Saturday night - I can't wait!!!
Post a Comment