I've become a Slogger once again... I do have things to say, but I have no time to say them. Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! A few things I need to blog about: Madison won an essay contest and got an MP3 player! I am teaching 4th grade half day now, I have my own classroom!
Yes, Twilight was amazing!!! I laughed and giggled through the whole thing.
Funniest part of the whole movie:
When Bella had been bitten by James and Edward was trying to suck out the venom without killing her. She totally kept going cross-eyed. Also, I loved that bonfire in the background.
3 comments:
Yes, Twilight was amazing!!! I laughed and giggled through the whole thing.
Funniest part of the whole movie:
When Bella had been bitten by James and Edward was trying to suck out the venom without killing her. She totally kept going cross-eyed. Also, I loved that bonfire in the background.
I laughed till I cried! but I still loved it.
I need more details! Come on, write more!!
I'm glad yo liked Twilight, but please tell me you hated Jasper as much as I did!
Post a Comment