Dance Attack in Park City started with a Sunday night dinner at the new Winger's in Price
We're usually too busy on Day 1 to get many pictures so here's one at the start of Day 2. I don't know why we pack dance clothes because when we get here we end up buying more because the studios have a store and the stuff is SOOOO CUTE!!!! We bought this polka dot tank and booty shorts at the Dance Club store.
Madison already knows by this time that her favorite choreographers are Dana, Katy, and Joey.
Cutie Pie Dana, and Madison on Day 3. Dana taught a fun Hip Hop routine that Madison practiced and practiced because she loved it so much!
Katy taught Ballet this year which was new for Madison at Dance Attack.
Pretty, pretty Katy was the epitome of a ballerina! Tight little bun, princess seamed leos, and garbage bag looking warm ups that were pulled up above her calves and rolled down to her hips. This is so the dancers can see what she's doing with her feet and also so that they can see the alignment of her hips. Pretty cool that I know why they dress so weird.
Madison learned a lot from her and all the little girls swarmed Katy when she walked into the room.
Tony taught crazy Hip Hop this year. He has choreographed for Britny Spears and Christina Aguilera and most recently for Michael Jackson's tour. Madison thought she looked stupid doing his routine, but she basically just looked like a white girl.
Marcus, however, was in the pool for 3 days straight. He was always in the pool when the girls came to swim so he met a lot of little girls. They'd come down to swim and he'd be like, "Hey Audrey." "What's up Isobel?" "Wanna jump off the side Janine?" He makes friends wherever he goes, but usually the girls gravitate towards him. It's interesting and a little disturbing to watch.
I couldn't have planned this if I tried.





2 comments:
I'm still freaking out that I got a picture with her!! This DA rocked and I think Madison is a pro at it now! So grown up!
Looks like you all had a great time. I am jealous of Katy's arms. How can I get some like that?
Madison is so adorable--I can't believe how grown up she is. And Marcus is, apparently, a ladies' man. You will have your hands full! : )
What a fun trip!
Post a Comment