This had to be the best picture of the hunt. Bub's face explains it all.


Easter baseball game. Looks like this game is only for 2.
We sent the kids down to the park for a little fresh air and exercise.
We sent the kids down to the park for a little fresh air and exercise.

We have to gather all the bottles thrown out onto the road by the crazy drunkards lucky enough not to crash into the ditch on their way back from gnarly parties in the boonies!
WHAT?!

This is our Easter suprise. I cut an egg and found a double yolk!! It's kind of cool, yet it kind of makes me a little sick. I mashed it up and used it for deviled eggs anyway, but I can't bring myself to eat one. I keep picturing mitosis and cell division and I can't stomach it.















4 comments:
Looks like a fun Easter. That egg is quite interesting.
For some reason there are three kids missing from these pictures . . .
Looks like a fun holiday in P-town. The kids are getting sooo big. Madison looks EXACTLY like you. Crazy! And I think getting a double yoke is good luck. Right?!
looks like great fun. I know what you mean about the egg. I don't know if I could have done it either. We were eating pork chops the ohter night and Hadlee asked for more pig. It was hard to finish my dinner after that mental picture.
Post a Comment