

Marcus started preschool Tuesday with Dalayna. I met her sister at a Bountiful sidewalk sale on August 11th. Her sister was selling these awesome scooters that I'm getting my kids for Christmas and we got to talking about Price and that her sister had a Fundamental 7 preschool there. So I wrote down her number and got Dalayna's number from her and totally planned on calling. Anway, long story short, Dalayna got a hold of Elisa and Elisa called me and then I called Dalayna and now Marcus is in preschool. He loves it so much. He goes with his friend Bentley, a boy, and they are the only two boys there. He says there's girls, but he's not bothering to learn their names. Anyway, he came home from Day 1 with a finger painting. Very cute.
On the picture of what he likes best he told Dalayna what he liked and she wrote it down. So him.





3 comments:
So cute, I am glad he likes it and that he and the only other boy have become friends. I love his answers.
Marcus is so cute!!
I love picking him up everyday, he always has a smile one so thats a good sign he's loving it. I'm trying to get him to learn his teacher's name. For some reason it bothers me when the kids call me "teacher" instead of miss Julia.
very cute...
Is it hard to believe your baby is in preschool??? They grow up so fast!
Post a Comment