
Remember clear back in August when I posted about Madison's cake and the icing melting off and how the lady tipped the cake up to show me and the s-o-n of Madison slid off the side? Well, I was looking at the pictures just now and I found one that shows the cake! To quote Elisa: Score! But not in such a cool way I guess. This has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time and I don't really know why. Whatever, it tasted real good, even with runny frosting.





1 comment:
One year I made a "Barbie Cake" for Elise. You know the kind where you stick the doll inside of a cake and decorate the cake to look like her dress? Well I wrapped the doll in saran wrap so that it wouldn't get ruined. Just as the doorbell rang with the guests, the saran wrap slipped off the doll, and little 5 year old girls walked into the kitchen to find a TOPLESS Barbie birthday cake!
Post a Comment