Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Happy Birthday To Me!

Well, it was my birthday and we really did have a lot of fun. I got just about everything I asked for! The hymn book I got from my mom and dad because I keep stealing my mom's. The piano charm and Ella Enchanted came from Elisa. Erik and Kelly got me the coldstone gift card because I love coldstone. Madison and Marcus got me the Neutrogena makeup. Julia got me the Yankee Candle smelly flower vase. She says it's because she liked the vase, but I think it's really because she thinks I stink.

I have to say thanks to Elisa for blogging about me. That was sweet.


We had Teriyaki chicken and Oreo or Banana Cream pie. Not at the same time.

I did ask for some practical gifts that I did not get. I wanted some Glucosamine, for my joints, and some AA and AAA batteries. I think everyone else felt that those gifts were way too lame for a birthday.

The relief society sent me a hershey bar. They know me so well. And another lady in the ward gave me a card, but it is all about "dancing to your own music" so I think she might think I'm Julia. But I'll take whatever I can get.

We didn't have 28 candles to put on the pie and Marcus wasn't too happy about that. He really wanted to blow some candles out! I told him he'd probably hyperventilate.

3 comments:

Serendipity said...

It looks like you had a wonderful birthday! I hope the next year is filled with all the things your heart desires!

Bevan said...

Oreos are the best!

Kari Lynne said...

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday. I am so behind on the blogs. I was thinking about you on the our birthdays So happy birthday to you too. I was remembering a couple of years ago when we went to that Chinese place for dinner and had Baskin Robbins ice cream cake together. That was lots of fun!!!