Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Ok so it's been for forever since I've blogged and I'm kind of sad to say not much has changed! My camera is still broken, although it is now finally in the process of being fixed. I still have 3, only one of which I wish I didn't have. There's just not much going on down here that Elisa hasn't already blogged about. If I had Halloween pictures I could blog about that, but since I had to take them on the "old fashioned" film using camera; they're still being developed. I am having them put on CD though so that should be interesting. We're just plugging along. I missed weight watchers for 6 weeks but I am happy to report that even though most of the meals have either been skipped or consisted of fries and a soft drink, I'm still down .2 lbs. But on the more realistic side, I could have lost 12 lbs. So I guess I'm getting back on the wagon...or off. Which is it? Do you fall off the wagon when you've regressed into old habits or do you get on the wagon which is full of those people who drag you into your old habits? Does it have to be a wagon? The word "splinters" comes to mind. I'm going to get into the reasonably priced, environmentally politically correct, family friendly vehicle...or get ejected from it during a very nasty collision with a brick wall that IS bad habits. What would you consider to be your "wagon"? This is a rare moment of very deep thought people...join me, will you?

3 comments:

Elisa said...

I am giggling uncontrollably. I have no idea which is correct, but I do have wagons full of personality flaws, life road blocks, and desires (meaning pop). Get Julia to give you pictures!

Encore Dance said...

what about a boat? Mom always said your up S@#* creek without a paddle!! Or I guess it would be a raft or a canoe or something. I think my wagon is a double decker buss full of procrastination! You could call it lazyness. Maybe I could have Xibit pimp my ride! Then at lest it'll look cool! I'll give you some pics if you want! We still need to take a pic of Madison's babtisim dress.

Kari Lynne said...

Oh where do I even start. It's like an on going and never ending story with me. It goes back and forth from day to day. For example, I woke up this morning and just decided to go for a walk. Now tomorrow morning probably won't be like that. Why does it have to seem so hard.