Friday, December 01, 2006

It's going to be Marcus's birthday in a couple of weeks and he has decided that he wants to go bowling. I've decided that he can invite 3 of his friends and then of course Josh and Ally and Madison will be there. I hope it doesn't turn out to be a huge mistake, but we'll see I guess. Anyway, Elisa made Madison and ABC book for one of her birthdays. It is an alphabet book filled with pictures of Madison doing or holding or wearing something for each letter. Some letters have to be mostly die cuts, like Y and Z, but we've managed to get most of the letters done. Last weekend during Thanksgiving I got out the dictionary to look up words for some of the letters. You'd be suprised how hard it is to find words that can be matched to little kid things for some of the letters. Like "I". That's a hard word. Anyway, we've decided to use Marcus's IMAGINARY friend Tanky on that page. Here he is with his arm around Tanky.

Marcus is a funny little guy too, he loves his thermal pjs. He would wear them all day everyday. I have to make it completely clear that we are wearing real clothes. I tell him he can pick whatever he wants but it has to be real clothes. I hope I can get his book done before his birthday because that's one of his presents. The other is church clothes. He wanted a tie this year. I don't know what the deal is, but it's better than all the toys he's definitely getting from his "other" grandma.

2 comments:

Elisa said...

Tanky is such a stinker! He is such a trouble maker...Marcus told me he was kicking people yesterday!

Encore Dance said...

How about Tanky's sisters!! What are their names? Marcus is so funny! It cracked me up when he yelled, "we're going to grandma Patty's!" and what is with the valinco, valinco thing?