Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Newness


Wow. It's been forever again.

I finally bought a car. Very reasonable and extremely practical. Everyone keeps saying that you can't go wrong with a Toyota. I don't think I could go wrong with a BMW, or a Lexus, but Toyota is about as good as it gets for us.


Marcus also got a new bike out of the whole deal. It's very "Ghost Rider" with the flames and all that. I'm sure Mark would appreciate it. We even splurged on a new helmet with red flames on it. He can go "superspeed".

I actually cried when I had to leave my Neon at the lot. I've had that car for 8 years. Yes, it was time to get a new one, but I loved my car. I left it there yesterday at 3 pm and my mom said that someone already bought it. I feel like calling them, like those commercials about the second owner, calling to hang out with the car, maybe to just sit in it.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

The car looks nice (as does the new bike). I can't wait to take a spin! I didn't have such sentimental feelings toward the Taurus...or the Tracker although I didn't like seeing someone else driving the Tracker, that felt like an invasion of privacy.

I don't feel like I will have those feelings toward the Nissan either, especially since it is now Frankin-car with all the bodywork. The Mini, well yes I might cry.

suzy said...

I just got a new car too, but I didn't have an old one to be sad about getting rid of. I was just happy to not be stuck at home anymore. And I also didn't get what I would have liked if we had a lot of money, maybe someday!

Rass said...

Josh thinks that's his bike. Watch out.