
This is Joshua providing the customary "power bounce". Launching others into the air is an art-form that is only truly mastered after intense training. Josh is well on his way to becoming the new power bounce champion of the Covecrest Clan. It is worth mentioning here that, in my opinion, the reigning power bounce champion is none other than Everything is Pink blogger Kristi. She was with us for a summer, the one when we watched Days of Our Lives everyday. Not the new lame Days, but the old one with Isabella (Mike Meyers girlfriend in "So I Married An Axe Murderer) and her boyfriend was that British guy on "The Nanny". Anyway, there were quite a few of us on the trampoline on this particular day and we were actually having a "Bum War". We chanted together "1-2-3-4 let's have a bum war....begin!" We all went down together, but I, being the smallest at the time, took all the available bounce of the person on my right, Kristi. I flew for what seemed like forever, like the ride on the Stratosphere. And when I came down I landed stomache first on Kristi's knee. I think it was the first time I had the wind knocked out of me. So, long story short, Kristi power bounced her way to the top that day, even if it was a total freak accident.

It's all fun and games until someone slips and breaks an ankle.

Marcus and Josh asleep on their bed 'O towels after a long day.
The Clairezy with something that resembles stuff that she probably shouldn't have eaten. I didn't give it to her, I just took the picture.





6 comments:
so fun! There is nothing better than playing in the water with the cousins!
Thoes kids are so stinken cute!!
Hilarious, you crack me up! Madison jumping on a wet (slippery) tramp with a broken arm is classic!!
ok i have now peed my white pj pants all over my black pleather rollie chair next to my computer desk.
i can't even stop laughing to type....oh wait i have to breathe!!!.....................................
those summers with your family were some of the best time of my childhood. we LOVED seing the Rasmussen cousins. and the times on your tramp were awesome. i think that is eventually why my parents got a tramp when the boys were older because we loved yours so much.
we had to leave our tramp in TN and it was so sad. my girls love the trampoline and i think the reason i wanted one so bad was because of the memories at your house.
next time all the cousins get together we are jumping for sure!
thanks for taking the time to type that up!
Too cute! It is so much fun to see all of the kids. Your post also brough back memories of jumping out the bedroom window onto the tramp. Although, I was always nervous about power bouncing after catapolting Diane Cook right onto the concrete once :| Thanks for your hair product advice!
Where's your SPT?? I thought you were going to start doing them.
Post a Comment