I am so proud of Madison!!! She hasn't been on a horse since Mother's Day when she broke her arm. She went straight to the horse and said I want to ride. She was a tiny bit nervous and wanted me to lead him around at first but halfway up the circle she said she was ready and she took the reins. She spent a better part of the party either riding with her younger cousins or leading the horse while younger cousins rode.
I do have to point out that my grandpa told us that he doesn't know why this horse is still alive. I guess he's so old that he should be dead and maybe that's why Madison wasn't afraid of him. She knew he couldn't take off on her. That's probably why the cousins even dared to get on him.


These pictures are hilarious. That's all I have to say about them. Miriam's smile is so great. Miriam is about 5 years younger than Madison but I really hope these guys stay such good friends. I'm glad that Madison is pretty laid back and will play with the younger cousins, dress up, tea party, school, etc.
No comments:
Post a Comment