Saturday, August 04, 2007

Tag





4 Jobs I have had:



1. Discovery phone center survey giver


2. Waitress at a nasty restaurant


3. ER receptionist


4. Fluency aid in an elementary school




4 Movies I can watch over and over, some are on Elisa's list so I'll name her's plus 4 more:


1. All Harry Potter Movies


2. Pirates of the Caribbean series


3. Phantom of the Opera


4. Bourne Identity, Supremacy, Ultimatum


I need more: Transformers, Truman Show









4 Places I have lived:
1. Price
2. Cedar City
3. That's it.
4. No really, that's it.


4 Guilty Pleasures

1. Reading when I'm supposed to be doing homework.
2. Oreo Blasts from Sonic
3. MTV shows like Laguna Beach, My Super Sweet 16, (I have the premier dates on the calendar)
4. Checking the Stephenie Meyer website instead of doing homework.








4 TV shows I watch:
1. Friends
2. King of Queens
3. Scrubs
4. MTV shows


4 Places I have been on vacation:
1. Kansas
2. California
3. Idaho
4. Colorado
5. Salt Lake City!!!

4 Websites I visit:



1. Stephenie Meyer (To update myself on any additions and stare at my love)
2. Taskstream
3. WGU portal
4. Blogger




4 Places I would rather be right now:
1. Laguna Beach California (Johnny Rockets)
2. the cabin
3. Aspen Colorado
4. Olympic Pennisula


4 Favorite Foods:
1. Pizza
2. Oreo Blasts
3. Apples
4. Kiwi

4 Books I love
1. Stephenie Meyer series
2. Harry Potter series
3. The Notebook
4. My name is Asher Lev



4 Things I would like to know how to do:
1. Waterski
2. Sew
3. Bellydance
4. ?


4 Things I worry about:
1. Homework and graduating
2. My kids
3. my weight
4. The ozone layer


4 Things I want to accomplish this year:
1. Stay on track for graduation
2. Budget better
3. Loose some weight
4. Keep the kids at grade level for math and reading













2 comments:

Elisa said...

I learned some things! Although, I sometimes don't know if you are being serious or not.

Sarah said...

i was totally honest.