Yes, yesterday was my birthday. And I had big plans.
So to start the party off right, Mark and I burned a ceremonial birthday shirt.

Then these guys came over and we had some fun times.

My fairy godmother came to grant all my wishes!
First of all, I remembered on the 19th that my birthday was going to be the next day, but then I forgot that it was my birthday until my mom called me to tell me happy birthday. I'm totally famous for forgetting my birthday.
So to start the party off right, Mark and I burned a ceremonial birthday shirt.
Then these guys came over and we had some fun times.

My fairy godmother came to grant all my wishes!
Ok, so none of that actually happened on my birthday. I went out to dinner with my mom, dad, and Tater. We went to JB's cause there's not much to choose from around here, but at least most of us got what we wanted....


I think Tatum was a bit disappointed with what she was served as opposed to what she was eyeing on the menu!
Thanks to my family and my friends and cousins who wished me a happy birthday and helped to make it a special day even though I tend to forget!
*For those who wonder, the first pic is Mark in some scary Blair Witch basement in Brazil burning his one year shirt. The second pic is also from Mark but I have no idea who those guys are and why no one appears to be "Sharing the Light". The third pic is a manifestation of my weird facination with all things fairy. I love love love fairies. Tinkerbell specifically. I also love like wizards and dragons and stuff, but not as much as I love fairies.





2 comments:
Happy Birthday - We didn't forget, I promise. We are just very self centered. I do have an AMAZING gift that I will share with you at Thanksgiving. You will be wow'd. Seriously.
Happy belated birthday! Nice unrelated photos!!
Post a Comment