Some cute tappers! Madison performed with her class the Small Elite Co. They did a cute little number called Hit The Road Jack. Sweet little bandanas! I do have to say that I have one pretty girl.Presenting the
Helper Craft FairFeaturing:
Encore Dance Studio
Performing:
Hit The Road Jack (Yes, this video is from a totally different day, but the video of the performance was worse than the others!)
Tikki Tikki Room (Ali is right smack in the middle! She disappears sometimes because of those dumb black things, and because I'm way short and I was standing in the back. Anyway, she is way too cute!)
Maria (Julia put herself in the back on the right. She's lame cause she at least should have been closer to the front. Doesn't she look amazing? )
I am sorry that I didn't get a pic of Tatum in her cute ballerina dress complete with satin baby ballet shoes. But really, she stole the show, well the end anyway.





1 comment:
How cute. Madison is a beautiful girl!
Post a Comment