Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Happy Hairy!

Oh my gosh!!!! If your girlies (or boys, I guess we shouldn't discriminate) like cutsie hair do's then you have to go to this: Hair Blog. Madison is growing her hair out and we're just waiting for the time to be able to twist, section and ringlet the crap out of her hair. But this blog shows you how to do cute stuff to hair. This chick can do ringlets with a flat iron! (Are you kidding me?) And she has some helpful tips that we should all know about as we try to do our own hair even.

5 comments:

suzy said...

What a good idea for hair challenged people like me. Today Gwen has pigtails. Yesterday she had pigtails too. I try to mix it up. Today they are higher than yesterday. Thanks for the tip.

Jenn said...

The flat iron ringlets are sweet! I did them with my hair for our family pics, if you happened to check those out on my blog. They're super easy!

Elisa said...

Love this blog...how did you find it?

Laurie said...

I wish I could just have whoever that is come and do Jemma's hair every day. Jemma's got a lot of hair, but she's also got a mom that doesn't know how to do more than a pony tail. Or maybe 2 ponies. Or sometimes (if feeling really adventurous) braids. I might try something different (inspired by this), but doing hair is not exactly my forte.

Sarah said...

Actually Jenn had the link on her blog and I stole it because I wanted Elisa to have access. Then I remembered that Miriam got her hair cut!!!!