Saturday, March 15, 2008

Madison was awarded a Character Counts for Compassion.
Madison got the award because she never laughs at anyone else when they give the wrong answer and she is very conscious of other people's feelings.
Such a cutie!
Here's the Tater! This is seriously the cutest outfit!!!!
The little legs have light elastic around them and eyelet lace. It's just so adorable!!!
Her socks don't match but that's not my fault :P
Below is the best video of Claire (Erik & Kelly's) and Tatum (Julia & Jared's).
Now, I know that it appears that Claire is kind of being mean and that I am being even worse
by not getting Tatum a toy, but in reality, Tatum DOES have her own toy. It has just
fallen between her tummy and the seat. So really it was just a few seconds of
evilness on my part (cackle). Claire is seriously so sweet with Tatum, but she just can't have
baby slobber on her toys.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

Madison, I can't think of a better award to get! I am so very proud of you.

Rass said...

I thought that was pretty tame compared to what she does to Ali at home!

Randi said...

That video is so funny. Claire is actually is nice to Tatum, if I even look at her or try to touch her she screams NO!