There are some She-Ra videos on youtube as well. We have been watching some of the awesome cartoon stylings of Jem and the Holograms. Magic in the form of Synergie.
I know I already left you a comment - but I just have to tell you that this he man song has been stuck in my (not to mention my whole family's) head all week! It is too funny!
7 comments:
This is great. I was a HUGE fan of He-Man's sister/cousin (?) She-Ra. I had a She-Ra camera and all the action figures.
That was awesome. You seriously made my boys day! They didn't get that it was supposed to be funny - they just loved watching it!
There are some She-Ra videos on youtube as well. We have been watching some of the awesome cartoon stylings of Jem and the Holograms. Magic in the form of Synergie.
By the power of Greyskull (sp?) that was amazing!
I know I already left you a comment - but I just have to tell you that this he man song has been stuck in my (not to mention my whole family's) head all week! It is too funny!
I would love to do your pics anytime. Let me know when you want to do it. Maybe when it gets a little warmer.
BLOG!
Post a Comment