We went to see Iron Man on Saturday. Marcus has been waiting for it since like December. Every couple of weeks he asks if Iron Man is out. I was pretty impressed with it. But I love all that stuff, I'm a huge huge fan of most Marvel stuff. So you know, RDJ was amazing, I've loved him since Only You with Marisa Tome. It was full of appropriately placed humor, explosions, RDJ's utter hotness...sigh. It was way good. We also saw 3 previews for the awesomeness that will be this summer!!!! The new Batman- The Dark Knight- featuring Christian (why are you so hot) Bale and Heath (dude, why'd you make Brokeback Mountain) Ledger. Really though, why is Christian Bale so HOT?! Remember newsies? With his mouth going crooked when he said 'papes and Spot. Them S's get me everytime. I'm going to rent Newsies this weekend.We also saw the preview for the new Hulk, with Edward Norton. I love him as well so that should be pretty good even though I like Eric Bana better. We also saw the preview for Indiana Jones and the Crystal Skull or whatever it is. It made me want to watch Raiders and Last Crusade. Temple of Doom is a bit too gory for me. And then there's that other one that I never can remember.
Why is Christian Bale this hot?
You know who else is hot? Chris Brown. I watch his music videos ALL-THE-TIME on youtube. You should click on that and witness his awesomeness.
Madison spent most of Saturday morning marrying off two egg mice. I told her, if they're going to be in the same box all the time they needed to get married. there were some beetles, ladybugs, and other types of egg animals without faces. But their pom pom tails are way cute!

This was the banquet area. She set up a little table with seeds for growing sprouts and some bay leaves and stuff. It was really cute.
I took a test a couple of weeks ago and I'm still waiting to see if I passed it. I talked to some people who were there for their 3rd time, So.....
We all need to badger Julia to take some pics of the awesome trophies that her dancers won at the Carbon Dance Classic. It's lame that she hasn't blogged about it yet, and I don't have any pics and it's not really my news. HEY JULIA, BLOG WILL YA!





6 comments:
That egg wedding is a crack up!! Madison is so creative.
Did you know Christian Bale is in Little Women (the Wionna Ryder version)? He's good for sure, but he breaths pretty heavy in that particular movie...I am not sure if I have seen him in anything else.
Yeah Julia...get to bloggin'
just youtubed Chris, okay WOW. So thats krumpin' huh? and now I know.
okay, now I went and saw the preview for Ironman I didn't know Robert Downey was in it?! It seems so intense, I am not sure if I could handle it. Seriously, I feel like of weak, nervous and strange after the preview.
you are going to be so disappointed to see your first 3 comments are all me, maybe I should have called you.
Christian Bale does breathe heavy. You know who else breathes heavy? Mick St. John's best friend Josef on moonlight.
I love seeing Madison's little set-up.
Did we hang out this weekend?? I swear I could write the exact same post as you! Also went and saw Iron Man this weekend - LOVED it! Loved RDJ in it - also have loved him since Only You, but he is looking much hotter these days! Was also super excited for the previews for Batman and Hulk. We should hit the movies together sometime :)
Post a Comment