Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I just wanted to let everyone know about a fantastic photographer who lives pretty close to everywhere in Utah! She's extremely talented and is currently offering her professional services on select dates throughout October and November. You'll need to link on over to Suzy's blog to get all the details, but trust me, you'll be glad you did. Her prices are amazing and the pictures are priceless! She's offering some great discounts and awesome freebies so everyone need's to link over; Suzy so you can see what she has to offer. Be sure to look at the photos in all of the blogs because they really illustrate her talent.

1 comment:

suzy said...

Sarah, you are so sweet. Next time I am in the area I will let you know and we will take a few quick photos. I will get your # from Kelly. Thanks for posting about me!!