Halloween festivities began with school Halloween parties and a costume parade. I wasn't able to go to the kids' parties because I was running the Tombstone Stomp at the school I was student teaching at. I think everyone had a good time though. We came home and carved some pumpkins and then had tortellini soup before we left for a night of trick or treating!
This is our front door lit up with pumpkin spider lights and some of the carved pumpkins we did earlier in the week. I actually carved 5 more pumpkins between the hours of 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm on Halloween.
This is Madison's eye tattoo that I bought for her fairy costume. I drew the designs for the other days, but I thought this would be cool for the actual day and the costume parade at her school.

Madison and Marcus right before we left to head out to Westwood to trick or treat at one of the scariest houses I've ever seen. It might be as scary as Grandpa Young's house used to be when he rigged the horn to the porch light and he'd turn in on right when we got to the door. That was crazy!

Madison had a piano recital earlier during the week and these are soem of the other students who performed. I couldn't get everyone in the picture, but there were some way cute costumes. Up there by the banana was a chocolate covered doughnut with sprinkles! Marcus wanted to eat her.

Just a picture of Madison's fairy wings. They kind of glow huh?

Marcus as Tony Stark. Love the goatee. He didn't like the mask because the plastic smelled "yucky". So I decided he'd just go as Tony wearing his Ironman suit.

Madison at the Costume Contest during her school's Halloween carnival. She had the most original costume there.

I have to give a shoutout to Uncle Jared because he dressed Marcus in his costume, sewed Tater's bunny ears, and applied Madison's fairy tattoo. He did pretty well I think.

This is Madison's eye tattoo that I bought for her fairy costume. I drew the designs for the other days, but I thought this would be cool for the actual day and the costume parade at her school.
Madison and Marcus right before we left to head out to Westwood to trick or treat at one of the scariest houses I've ever seen. It might be as scary as Grandpa Young's house used to be when he rigged the horn to the porch light and he'd turn in on right when we got to the door. That was crazy!
Madison had a piano recital earlier during the week and these are soem of the other students who performed. I couldn't get everyone in the picture, but there were some way cute costumes. Up there by the banana was a chocolate covered doughnut with sprinkles! Marcus wanted to eat her.
Just a picture of Madison's fairy wings. They kind of glow huh?
Marcus as Tony Stark. Love the goatee. He didn't like the mask because the plastic smelled "yucky". So I decided he'd just go as Tony wearing his Ironman suit.
Madison at the Costume Contest during her school's Halloween carnival. She had the most original costume there.
I have to give a shoutout to Uncle Jared because he dressed Marcus in his costume, sewed Tater's bunny ears, and applied Madison's fairy tattoo. He did pretty well I think.





4 comments:
What a fun holiday at your house! Love Madison's fairy costume and eye tattoo... What a stylish fairy girl you have there.
And Marcus's goatee is perfect!
The fairy costume turned out great! I just love all of the Elementary school festivities!
Such cute costumes. I can't believe you got those together while you are so extremely busy. I love Marcus with the gotee!
No matter what is going on in life you always put together the BEST Halloween!
I hope you don't mind if I look at your blog sarah. Sometimes you put pictures of Tatum and I like to look at them. I think Jared is a great guy, and that's not just because he is my son. Looks like your halloween was fun, I love Halloween.
Post a Comment