Saturday, December 27, 2008

And now we are six...

Marcus turned 6 on the 18th. I asked him what kind of cake he wanted from Coldstone and he gave me the one eyebrow lift and said "brownies, with Transformers on the top". Ok then. I had to have some ice cream in there somewhere so we had brownie sundaes complete with a choice of chocolate or caramel topping, nuts or multi-colored sprinkles. Good Times! I promise that other people were at this event. It doesn't look like it at all, but in the second pic you can see some of cousin Ali so there's the proof that it wasn't just me and Marcus and a pan of brownies.



Bionicles. I'm not sure what to say about them other than they look really scary.



An awesome loopdie loop Hot Wheels ramp from Grandma R.



Clifford the Big Red Dog books from Aunt Elisa and Miriam. We read them all that night. I was tired.



The Transformer brownie cake. That's Bumblebee from the new animated Transformers series. I've never seen it, but that's what Marcus says so it must be true.



Look at that face. I honestly think he's faking that smile for me, but he did ask for a marble race. And now that I'm a teacher I get some awesome discounts on educational toys and stuff. Yes, the perks outweigh the drawbacks. Season tickets to the ballet, anyone? Too bad, I'm keeping them!

2 comments:

Elisa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elisa said...

Sorry, that delete was from me...I messed up.

Basically, what it said was that Marcus is cute.
I want to play with the marble run...BAD.
I am glad I am your sister and get the benefit of your teacher perks, and I am sorry there are no perks for being MY sister. Other than tons and tons of unsolicited advice.