Hey if you have any really good pictures of the kids in their pj's would you email them to me. I want to photo edit them a bit and then get some framed for the cabin.
I love the contrast of Madison's serene Mary and Marcus's confused Joseph.Stink eye indeed! What a crazy face Bub has on...and Madison's eyes are hilarous!It was fun...a perfect Christmas.
I love the look on Bub's face!! So funny! Can I get a pic of Tater in the powder sugar? Mine didn't turn out so good.
Looks like you had a good holiday! How did you enjoy all of those days off? How are things going for you at school. Tiger still talks and asks about you. Hope all is well! Kerstina
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Hey if you have any really good pictures of the kids in their pj's would you email them to me. I want to photo edit them a bit and then get some framed for the cabin.
I love the contrast of Madison's serene Mary and Marcus's confused Joseph.
Stink eye indeed! What a crazy face Bub has on...and Madison's eyes are hilarous!
It was fun...a perfect Christmas.
I love the look on Bub's face!! So funny! Can I get a pic of Tater in the powder sugar? Mine didn't turn out so good.
Looks like you had a good holiday! How did you enjoy all of those days off?
How are things going for you at school. Tiger still talks and asks about you. Hope all is well!
Kerstina
Post a Comment