Marcus and a friend were both awarded a character counts certificate for exceptional self-discipline on Friday. I was really suprised and excited since just a few weeks ago Marcus's teacher let me know that she had to take a few of his beans from his table because he was having trouble sitting still. Way to earn those beans back Marcus. Any 6 year old who can go to Kindergarten full day deserves a self-discipline award.
January 2026
6 months ago






4 comments:
That's exciting! I like that they do that at Castle Heights. It is a good way to spotlight kids and inspire them to be good examples for each other. Kids need to be fussed over every once in a while!
Congratulations to Marcus! He is a sweet guy.
Thanks for coming up this weekend...so much fun!
I am happy to know that Marcus is so exceptional because Hadlee keeps telling us she is going to marry him.
What a kid! Unfortunately, I wouldn't be winning an award like that lately....
Post a Comment