Sunday, October 25, 2009

...

I love Halloween and I haven't had time for it this year. How sad is that? I have a dilemma though. I bought decorations for my classroom, but no one else has decorations up besides the librarian. She can do whatever she wants because seriously, no one is going to fire someone who loves books from a school. Who would be stupid enough to fire the person whose job it is to read new stories and get kids excited about taking books home to read? Anyway, I want to hang some stuff from my ceiling and put a Halloween door thingy on my door. Should I just do it, or should I wait until Thursday after school? I'm sure on Friday it would not be a big deal since that's going to be a rough day anyway.
Madison is going to be a dead ballerina. How funny of her. I bought fake blood, fake claw mark tattoos, and fake scars. We're going to put fake vampire bites on her too. But I think I should mention right now that I have NO idea how to put any of this stuff on. Spirit Gum? What is that? I hope she doesn't get a weirdo rash. She was a live ballerina for her piano recital which was really fun. She fits into Julia's toe shoes :( I don't like that she's growing up at all.
Marcus is going to be Wolverine. I know, you're very suprised because that's really weird that he'd pick a superhero. I'm letting him excert his independence now so that when he wants to be Freddy or Jason, I can say, um, NOOOO. We won't be having any sadistic murderers around for Halloween.
Can I just say though that I'm super excited to go out to Westwood (where they give the good candy) and get scared to death at this one house. I think I posted video last year, but they've got some awesome new decorations. It should be a "pee your pants" good time.
We're having a Halloween shin-dig out at G-pa Y's house for lunch on Saturday. He used to make kind of a spook alley on the porch leading up to his door, with fake fog and weird lights, and then you'd ring the door bell and this insanely loud horn would go off. It was really scary.
I have no desire, however, to go to any haunted house up north. I do not like getting chased by chainsaw men, or being snatched at by weird pig people under the stairs. I've actually yelled "I'll sue you if you touch me!" out of pure terror.
I will be a cat or a fairy. I was just going to be a cat, but then I went to Halloween USA and found these amazing wings. I love cool wings, I'm a lover of wings, a wing lover, if you will. They're vampire wings, but I can pretend that they're just dark fairy wings. I bought a whole bunch of makeup and glitter things. I love glitter too. I might still be 14. Anyhoo...here's some pics of randomness.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I think I also might be 14, but this is about you. Yes, you should for sure decorate, the sooner the better. What were those huge fish about? wow.

Encore Dance said...

Decorate! You should come decorate the studio too because I'm just lazy.