Saturday, May 08, 2010

Opening Day and Cinco de Mayo

Marcus is such a busy guy right now! He's been in Karate all year, but he just started baseball too. Sometimes he has to rush home from baseball, eat a snack, change and get down to karate in 20 mins. He's a tough little guy and I'm so proud of him!!!

Marcus and some peeps after the Opening Day parade.


Marcus plays for the Tigers.


Walking down Main Street with his team for Opening Day.



Marcus had to miss the Opening Day baseball game because we had to head down to the Cinco de Mayo celebration in East Carbon. He was part of a demonstration with the Wado Ryu Karate School. I love karate, Marcus is so focused now and his Sensei is awesome. It's funny because when Sensei calls me he doesn't say "Hello, this is Larry" he says "Sarah, this is Sensei". It's like living The Karate Kid. Anyway, here are some videos of the demonstration today, and don't mind my voice. I wish it didn't sound like that, but it does so you can mute it.

1 comment:

Elisa said...

Sarah...This is Sensi,

No it's not but I wanted to say that.
Marcus is too cute. I know he thinks he is big and bad but those big brown eyes are adorable.

My mind kept singing "Hero's in a half shell, TURTLE POWER" during the karate stuff