Not anymore.
We went to Eclipse. Madison bought a new Eclipse shirt featuring our favorite muscled up wolfman: Jacob. Marcus got a spider-man shirt. I don't have pictures of either, but maybe I will do the laundry and then I will. Madison had her gnarly yard sale and we will be going to Park City to mingle with famous people in a few weeks!
We drove from SLC to our cabin for the 4th. On the way there we ran into a sheep herd, and some sheep herders. It was weird.
But finally we arrived here:

The sandbox is still a major source of entertainment and strife at the cabin.
Marcus rode his dirt bike really fast.
We went to Eclipse. Madison bought a new Eclipse shirt featuring our favorite muscled up wolfman: Jacob. Marcus got a spider-man shirt. I don't have pictures of either, but maybe I will do the laundry and then I will. Madison had her gnarly yard sale and we will be going to Park City to mingle with famous people in a few weeks!
We drove from SLC to our cabin for the 4th. On the way there we ran into a sheep herd, and some sheep herders. It was weird.
But finally we arrived here:

The sandbox is still a major source of entertainment and strife at the cabin.
Marcus rode his dirt bike really fast.
After Dad's party we played an impromptu game of "Keep the Balloon off the Floor". The only rule was, don't let the balloon touch the floor.

Madison showcasing one of her many talents: fruit bouquets.
Bub right before the yogurt explosion.
Dad and Wyler.
More Marcus.
Other summer fun:
Madison has been riding with a friend of mine. They've been awesome with Madison and she's been so excited to finally get to ride!!!


While we were at the cabin Marcus got something in his eye. He rubbed it and then it scratched his eye. It was all gross and swollen and he couldn't see so Saturday I took him to the ER. We missed the fireworks, but we did get to put glow in the dark eye drops in his eye. If you zoom in you'll see the green splotch above the top line of glare from the light.

This is after they put the numbing drops in his eye. Before this he couldn't even open it and when he tried to it would just start pouring tears. He kept saying that he looked like Big Baby from Toy Story 3.
















2 comments:
You are hilarious.
I hope Marcus's eye is better.
We posted at about the same time!
Looks like great fun for the 4th. Sad eye :(
Post a Comment