


I should just start out by saying that Elisa is my favorite and my best. She always has the cutest pics of all the kids. I love these though, they're from Easter and we tried to make sure we got Mark with all the nieces and nephews. Madison and Marcus are really going to have a hard time when Mark leaves because they've gotten so close to him. Mark wrestles with Marcus, watches Ultimate Avengers, Power Rangers, Spiderman, and really anything Marcus wants to watch. Sometimes when I'm having a "meltdown" Marcus looks me straight in the eye and says "Focus Mom, Focus". That's something that Mark has said to Marcus because his attention span is that of a 3 year old.
Mark will just be sitting on the couch and Madison will run over and hug him and tell him that she's going to miss him. And then they watch some gross Animal Planet program. Mark also sits with us when we read the Book of Mormon. We're trying to read it before she gets baptized and I'm not the best at keeping a strict schedule so he's been extremely helpful.
I wish he was going to be here for her baptism...(and the crying begins). Well, he'll be around to baptize Marcus so that will have to do. Ok, that's enough of that because I have to go to work and although I'd look like half the Jr. High girls: raccoon, puffy eyes don't look good on anyone.
WE WILL MISS YOU MARK!!!





1 comment:
what a sweet tribute to mark
Post a Comment