Thursday, July 06, 2006

Some Stuff



Have I mentioned that I'm having a bit of a crush on Johnny Depp? If I haven't, well, I'm having a bit of a crush on Johnny Depp. Probably not him as a person, but him as a character. If he speaks in an accent then I'm totally smitten. Anyway, I can't wait for the new "Pirates". Madison is actually in the other room right now with Mom and Marcus watching the first "Pirates". I have watched it for the last two days while I work out.
I went through a "Parry Hotter" phase in May when I watched the "Prisoner of Azkaban" while I worked out, but I'm over it.
Is anyone else watching The Hills on MTV this season? I know, it's lame, but...actually it is really lame. It's definitely not as good as Laguna Beach was. I'm also addicted to Making the Band 3 and Run's House. Run's House cracks me up. I love it that he emails his sermons from the bathtub, overlayed in gold. The most recent one was hilarious because his son Russy broke yet another game boy and so he has to do chores in order to buy a new one and the whole time he's taking out the garbage and feeding the dog, music from Super Mario Bros. is playing in the background. It's classic.
I'm also stuck on watching reruns of Friends. I've seen them all at least 3 times, but they're just as funny as the first time. Some of the people on Friends remind me of my family. Monica reminds me of Elisa. She's got dark hair, and she's crazy organized. The way she says things and gets excited about having things so organized is totally Elisa, she'll say it isn't, but it is. Phoebe and Julia have some of the same personality traits. There's no way to put this so I'll just say it, sometimes they're both kind of ditzy. Sorry Julia, but I mean that in a good way. Ross and my Dad are kind of alike. Smart, but "Magoo" sometimes. I'm a little like Ross too I guess, kind of goofy. I'm kind of like Rachel too, when she's sarcastic, not when she's gorgeous. We've all had our Joey moments, the ones when we don't really catch on. I'm a lot like Chandler though, always making jokes whether they work or not. A little desparate about it.
I could laugh all day watching Friends, and stuff.

3 comments:

Elisa said...

If we had cable I would definitely be watching "Hills". I am sorry to say I loved "Laguna". I love Lauren too...not so much Kristen or Steven uck.

Encore Dance said...

Thoes are all great shows, but nothing beats So You Think You Can Dance!! I love It!!!I hate that the Hills and So YOu Think You Can Dance are on at the same time. I never know whats going on with the Hills, I love Lauren!!

Adam Buchanan said...

I am with Mark... johnny depp is seriously awesome...but c'mon...he looks so out of it. He is a serious loop-miester. Hey what time is Marks Farewell? we will be in moab, but wanna come home that sunday and drop in.