
It has been quite a while since I last blogged. Elisa let me know.
This is Madison on the first day of school, August 22nd. That was a long time ago, but I do have legitimate excuses. I started working part time at Sally Mauro Elementary in Helper. I'm going to to their Reads Naturally reading fluency program. And I'm also keeping the part time mentoring program job that I already have. I'm also doing an evaluation survey study in some of the schools here in town so that's been taking up most of my time. Madison starts dancing today, she'll be back to tumbling tomorrow, Marcus starts preschool and he's very excited. He's going to take tumbling also just because he loves to jump on the trampoline.
Madison has decided she wants to be baptized on October 19th. A Thursday. Because one of her friends from the ward is going to be baptized that day as well. She doesn't really know any of the other kids in the stake so that's what she wants to do. If you all can make it that would be great. I don't know the time or anything like that but I'm sure Elisa would love to send out some cute announcements or invitations or whatever. (I'm only sort of kidding) That's pretty much all that's happening down here, I hope life slows down soon though because I'm already exhausted!





4 comments:
Whew...life is busy for you guys!
We will block out the 19th, and hopefully Miriam and I can come down a few days before. I got all the stuff to do her book, except of course no one has sent in their letters. You want to help me gbadger everyone to get them in?? I have the cards and envelopes for invites...I will have them done ASAP so you can get them addressed and sent out.
Madison looks so cute, and excited for school to start. Hope you all a great year!
Hope you all HAVE a great year!
Sarah, do my Tag...I am interested in your answers
Post a Comment