Friday, October 06, 2006

WHY!!!!!!!


Well, my wonderful digital camera is broken. BROKEN! Lame, Lame, Lame, Lame, LAME! I just kept getting the "we're so sorry you've had this experience with one of our cameras", crap that the representative from KODAK was giving me. So then he tells me that they'll fix the camera, but that it's going to cost $84. The camera only cost $124 in the first place! But that's still cheaper than buying a new one.
On a much happier note. Julia's birthday is Tuesday and she will be the big two five! Madison, Joshua, and Marcus traced their hands on some poster board and I wrote "Happy Birthday Miss Julia!" on it. Then I used some party stencils to color on some party balloons and hats and confetti. It was a crazy poster. Then last night when I went down to her studio for the "adult" dance class I hung it up over the stairs so that on Monday all her dancers will see it and then hopefully she'll get some good gifts just like she used to in Salt Lake.
By the way, the adult dance class is so much fun! Julia is hilarious and we just make the biggest fools of ourselves down there. I have absolutely to rythm left! Nothing moves like it should anymore. Oh yes, it moves, but not like it should. Sometimes it all just keeps on movin'...
Anyway, Julia hasn't blogged in awhile, but maybe if you all have time you should comment on how wonderful you think her birthday should be on her most recent blog. That will make her feel like the pretty princess she so longs to be!

So sad, but I have no pictures to share. Well, eventually I will, but I have to finish the whole darn roll first! This one is from the zoo a long time ago.

6 comments:

Elisa said...

Argh!! I hate when things break...like for instance portable DVD players!!! What a nusance.

I started working on Madison's Baptism book...it's going to be uber cute!

everything pink! said...

so sorry about the camera, it is such a bummer when technology breaks.

what cute thing is elisa making. ohh do share the photos of the book when done.

Encore Dance said...

Hey if my pics would up load I'd have an updated blog!! I'm working on it!! I hate computers, cameras, ipod...anything that I can't work!! I'm Techo challenged!

Bevan said...

we got a laptop when school started. if it broke, we would no longer have email, a portable dvd player, a photo organizer, a dvd maker, music player, etc.

Encore Dance said...

are you going to blog!! Come on!!

everything pink! said...

happy Halloween today.