Friday, November 10, 2006

Miscellaneous


So as for the past little while we've just been doing some random stuff. Madison and Marcus had been begging us to stop at the rest stop in the canyon to feed the ground hogs/chipmonks. So we did and this is what it looks like.



We met Elisa and Miriam at the mall to get Madison's baptism gifts and we played for a bit at Provo Towne Center. We had some good times.

This is Madison holding one of her lost teeth. The 4 front top teeth have been loose since about April, but she's been afraid to loose them. Well, eventually they have to come out. So this is the first one, and last weekend one fell out in the bathtub and then she pulled the other one. So she has a snaggle tooth smile right now because there's only one tooth up front. We've been saying that all she wants for Christmas is for Santa to knock the other tooth out.


Miriam just being cute.





Marcus got a hold of a pencil and drew all over the walls. Grandma made him clean the walls with the magic eraser. He actually did it and was excited when it really started to come off. What would we do without Mr. Clean.



The tree house at University Mall is another place the kids like to play. It is, however, one of the most nerve wracking, virus spreading areas I have ever come into contact with. Picture 25 kids running, sneezing, wiping, and snotting all over everyone who walks by. Good Times!








3 comments:

Elisa said...

I didn't know you could feed groundhogs in the canyon (not that I am going to stop to do it). I can't wait to see snaggle-tooth!!

Sarah said...

I'm not actually sure it's good for the groundhogs to be fed by us humans. A few were pretty fat and slow which isn't the best adaptation for their lifestyle. We fed them white bread, but mabye you could give them some whole grain, or Ezekiel. I do, however, think they could use a nice 3 day apple juice cleanse.

Elisa said...

Ahhh the cleanse...we all could use a good 3 day cleanse. Good times.