
This is the author's idea of what the perfect Edward Cullen looks like. I melt.


I found these on the site somewhere by chance. It's Edward and Bella and Jacob in the forest. Love them. How lame of me.
I also recently discovered the wonderful world of youtube. I don't post any videos, but I could seriously watch people's videos all day long. While our cable was broken I found every blooper video I could and Julia and I cried because we were laughing so hard. My faves are the little 13 year olds who put together Harry and Hermoine (Harry Potter) videos because they just want them to be in love in real life. It's just so sweet, and if you think about it, creative. I mean, at 13 I was still trying to figure out how to get my hair into a side ponytail on the top of my head let alone making videos and posting them on the internet. Pretty ambitious.
I have been wasting a large portion of time downloading songs from MP3 Rocket. I paid about $20 for the entire year and I've been going CRAZY LOCO! (That's from SkippyJohnJones) If you haven't read that book to your kids you HAVE to! I've downloaded about 200 songs in the last month. Everything from Josh Groban and Michael Buble to Timbaland and Christina Aguilera. I've made playlists for everyone so that when they use the computer that can have their work put to music. I've just found that I work better that way. I have an upbeat Fall Out Boy, All American Rejects, GreenDay playlist, and a calm classical playlist with piano noctures from Chopin and pieces by Beethoven and Mozart. I've found all the songs Madison learned dances to at Dance Attack and I've made a mix of cutsie Disney channel songs for Julia's younger dance classes. Marcus also has his own playlist complete with Transformers songs and theme songs from Batman, Spiderman, Nightmare Before Christmas and so on. It's so fun!!!
I'm also being a bit obsessive about Elisa's birthday post...I just can't make it sound right!!!!! I should have her write it.





2 comments:
Hey Sarah, I am glad I am not the only OBSESSED one! Did you love Eclipse!?! I cannot wait a whole year for #4, what is she doing to us? It was good to see you at the reunion, it's been awhile! I miss sharing birthdays with someone :) Glad I came across your blog - you always make me laugh! Michelle
Sarah, in your defense you did master the side pony. You already know this but my vote is for JACOB!!
as for my birthday post...lets just say I am very "Mary" as in Mary Poppins "practically perfect in every way" (as long as we are not talking about the things I am not practically perfect in).
Post a Comment