Monday, October 22, 2007

Help Me Please!

About two weeks ago I was called to be the Primary secretary in my ward. We want to have a Primary activity in December and we're all supposed to come up with ideas for an activity so that we can plan a date and all that. So, I can come up with all sorts of great activities for kids under 5, but I'm lost on what to do for any other age group! What activities have you all done that might be fun?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I've lost way too many brain cells planning primary activities over the years! I know we did an activity once in the winter, but I can't seem to remember anything we did. Here are a couple of websites that might help, and if I come up with anything, I'll let you know!

http://www.eprimary.dk/
http://www.sugardoodle.net/
http://www.theideadoor.com/

Traci said...

I don't know if this would go along with the activity, but every year our branch has a Breakfast with Santa on a Saturday morning.

Elisa said...

Maybe they could decorate a tree that would be taken to someone sick in the ward?? Paint ornaments, string popcorn & cranberries something like that...it would be cool to have breakfast with Santa too (as traci suggested).

Elisa said...

Did you take pictures of the Joy school you did today?? I would love to see them!!