
This video is so my favorite thing! And check out the very cute kids! We had such a great time this Halloween because Miriam and Bub came to visit. We also got to trick or treat with Ali and Josh.
We started the night out with pumpkin stew, and spider bread
.Then we went out to westwood to trick or treat and we made sure that we hit the "scary house". They had their entire yard set up like a spooky cemetary. There was a dummy that looked like the chick from The Grudge and a mad scientist with a bloody chainsaw and a zombie with his insides on the outside. There were skeletons and zombies coming out of the ground and ghosts in the trees. They had strobe lights and fog machines and scary music playing. Marcus got to the end of the driveway and wouldn't go any further, but Madison went up to the "monsters" handing out the candy. Let me tell you, it was worth it. They kind of figured that most kids wouldn't be brave enough to come there so they went all out and got huge candy bars and everything. Awesome.

Here's the Bubampire. He was a baby vampire for some of the festivities, but the actual night he turned out to be a baby tiger! So cute!

Madison and I trick or treated until 9 pm. We were out at 5 and trick or treated for 4 hours. She got 8 1/2 lbs of candy this year. The sad thing is that because of all the hardware in her mouth she really can't eat anything but the chocolate.
Here are Jaws, Pirate and Glinda at the Castle Heights Halloween parade! Madison had to drag them around. And then we took pics in my mom's front yard when Tatum came. Seriously, it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. Watch it again and pay attention to when Tatum suddenly raises up away from Madison. It's great.
Oh! I have a great story about how I started a fire in the kitchen! But that will be another post.







4 comments:
I totally remember those pirate costumes when you guys wore them! The video was cute and Ryan really likes the big spider bread!
I called it a Halloween Extravaganza on my post too!! I have a very cute picture of Marcus on my post, you've got to check it out.
ooooh Miriam, I don't know what to do with her.
Looks like an Extravagaza! So great that you could all be together for Halloween!
...the spider bread is impressive!
Hey thanks for commenting on my blog! Looks like you had a great Halloween, and I'm really looking forward to the complete story about the fire!
Post a Comment