Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Poor Bored Marcus

So I've left my assignments for so long that now I have to work non-stop for the next 3 weeks. Marcus only goes to pre-school twice a week so for the other 3 he's home with me and totally bored out of his mind. I let him turn on a movie at 8 am!

I'm in here, working, pretending to know how to write a lesson plan (what?) and suddenly I hear the vacuum turn on. And this is what I find...


I only caught him by suprise once.


I've decided that when my taxes come next year I'm only going to buy one thing:

This is the Samsung SC-HMX10C and it has my name all over it! Maybe by the first of the year they'll have come out with a new model and this one won't be $800. Either way, I'm sick and tired of my crappy camera! And it would be nice to be able to transfer videos or record them. Unlike the lame recorder I have right now. It uses those little tapes...and the company doesn't make a large VHS tape for them to fit into. So, in order to watch home videos I have to plug the whole thing into the TV or DVD player. I know, I know, join the 21st century right?

3 comments:

Laurie said...

I must say...that's quite a creative form of entertainment!

Rass said...

As soon as I get home I will drop Josh off every morning at 8 am. By the way, there are only Asian people here. No Tongans. I'll keep my eyes open.

Elisa said...

Funny Marcus, he really does have an imagination.