
We have to stop at some point, for dinner and ice cream and a side order of foot fungus at Arctic Circle. (I'm totally kidding about foot fungus, I haven't heard of any reported cases of anything, but playplaces are pretty gross no matter what chain you're in.)


We don't always hit Gateway, but we also have to eat at Panda Express. There's one down the street from Elisa's, but we chose the one at Gateway since we were already there. We hung out outside the fountain to wait for the Christmas music water show. The kids climbed on the rocks even though you're not really supposed to.

We try really hard to go swimming at the Bountiful rec center. This place is heaven for the kids. The yellow slide wasn't open but the lazy river around it was. Marcus sticks to the blue slide though.

I don't see much of Madison once we get here because she can swim so she takes off. She and Miriam really like the lazy river. Miriam has a float tube so she just has Madison drag her around.

Marcus could play on the water playground for hours. We were there for 2 hours this time. Check out his form on the rope.

Madison always finds a new friend wherever she goes. This is a random boy who played water tag with her for awhile. I snapped this while they were just chillin' for a minute. When Madison had a broken arm we took her to the rec center and let her swim with this supposedly waterproof bag thing over her cast. While we were there a boy who also had a broken arm showed up with his grandparents and of course he and Madison became buddies. The boy's grandparents even came to talk to me about the broken arms and stuff.





3 comments:
Looks fun. I am wanting some panda express pretty bad right now.
I am still sorry about the no sleeping the night before. I am use to it but it must be extra rough on you guys. NO MORE PEAS FOR MR.B
other than that fun was had by all!
You're hilarious.
That sounds like a fun trip! Now I'm hungry for Arctic Circle (drive-thru)....
Post a Comment