Monday, February 04, 2008

It was Parents Day last week during dancing. Just a few pics of Madison warming up her arms, or something...

Stretching out her legs; "The Butterfly"

And here's a kick in the pants. Julia is going to be kinda bent out of shape when she finds out I took this, but when she did it, I was all, "Dude." Nuff' said.

Yes, that's my car parked in the garage and no, I have never heard of a car wash. Anyway, there is a sharp icicle just waiting to fall when I pull out of the garage someday. Isn't that so scary? I had no idea it was there until this afternoon! There's some gnarly ones out front though!

4 comments:

Laurie said...

Hilarious.

Don't you have a stick or a bat or something to do away with that icicle?! That is most definitely an accident waiting to happen.

Michelle said...

Madison is so cute! I can't wait til alaria is big enough for dance class!

Bevan said...

Dude,

Good pick on the music. I was checking all my family's blogs to see who plays the best music, and this was where it's at (that is not a Beck reference, so please don't add him to the mix).

I don't have me ipod at the moment, and none my music is on this computer, and it took us 75 minutes to drive 15 freaking kilometers this morning!

If you can find the song, "Iran so Far Away" by Andy Sandberg and Adam Levine, that would be a good replacement.

Anything by Timbaland is always a plus too.

Also, the Imogen Heap song that was used in the SNL digital short with Shia Lebouf. Yeah, Lebouf, you heard me right.

Miranda at Marz Haus said...

Wow, Madison is so grown up! She is beautiful.

And careful with that icicle. Yikes!