
This is a pile of DI stuff that I have stacked from my last25th hour. I think that was before it snowed the first time.
This is a project I always tackle during my 25th hours. I don't understand how all this stuff keeps coming back!
Here's a 25th hour project Madison and I need to share.
I need ot use my mom's drill (it's so cute) and hang these.
So that I can clean off this, and put them on those.
This is what my 25th hour is all about. Yes, my kids get some of the 25th hour too, they frequently share the 25th hour duties with me. Tatum spends much of my 25th hours working at the computer with me. She's getting quite skilled at recognizing lesson plans according to their curricular alignment and she could modify a lesson plan based on just about any limitation or need, in her sleep! She gets bounced to sleep on my knee quite often while I write essays one handed. Pretty soon she'll be able to smile when I say "Cheese!"






3 comments:
I'm Laughing so hard! Tatum really does need to smile when you say cheese, she looks so excited!
I need a decade of 25th hours! You look like you've got some fun projects to do! ;)
Great self-portrait! That 25th hour is needed every day for the neverending assortment of projects....
Post a Comment