If it would help, I'll be in Price from Friday this week to maybe Wednesday next week. I would seriously help you with whatever you need...making copies, coloring, cutting out, volunteering in your classroom, whatever. Juls has my number if you want to give me a call.
Hang tough Sarah. And whoever Emily is, I would take her up on her offer. If I lived close, I would help you too. I could entertain the kids with my wheelchair. Anything I can really do? Call me.
3 comments:
I know, I hardly ever talk to you anymore you are so busy!
Take your B vitamins and Fish oils...I am totally serious about that.
Love ya dude!
If it would help, I'll be in Price from Friday this week to maybe Wednesday next week. I would seriously help you with whatever you need...making copies, coloring, cutting out, volunteering in your classroom, whatever. Juls has my number if you want to give me a call.
Hang tough Sarah. And whoever Emily is, I would take her up on her offer. If I lived close, I would help you too. I could entertain the kids with my wheelchair. Anything I can really do? Call me.
Post a Comment