
This is Madison and Marcus at International Days. That's the celebration we have down here, i guess for liek the 24th, but one year we had dancers from Turkey stay with us. I don't know. So, this year Price went all out! The Fun Town was here. Madison and her friend Izzy went Friday during the day, Friday night, and Saturday during the day. We spent about $30 just on tickets for the ride. It seemed that everything else was cheaper though. Marcus got a blow up Spider-man and Hulk and a blow up hammer. Madison went on the rides, and she won the random cheap game toys, but she got pretty bracelets; one frogs and one angels. Here's pictures of Madison on the rides, and Marcus with his Hulk.



Madison was also in the Parade. She went to drill team camp for 3 days last week and they learned a march for the parade, and two class dances that she'll get to perform on August 12th and Carbon's Blue and White game. Madison's friend Izzy was there too, (she's in front with the dark hair.) We were a little cautious about letting these two girls do this camp together because about 2 years ago we signed them up to do the cheerleading camp. Well, I guess they weren't old enough because on the very first day they hatch a plan to "escape". Madison says they were going to walk to her Grandma Lydia's house, and I guess they could have, but Lydia lives out behind the hospital and the high school is behind the cemetary. That's from one end of town to the other. Anyway, they hid under a table until no one was looking and then they made a break for it. Some lady found them about half a block down the street and brought them back. So then the girls didn't get to go back. That's Madison's favorite story to tell.
We got a letter from Mark. He says that when they got to JFK some guy had driven a baggage truck into their plane and it was damaged too much for them to fly. So, the 18 Elders and 1 Sister missionary had to spend the night at JFK because they couldn't get out until the next morning. I wonder what it would feel like to be on a plane with that much spirit. CRAZY!!! As you may have noticed, I finally got a digital camera! Yay! I'm not great with it yet, but at least I don't have to beg people to take pictures of my kids so that they can put them on the blog.





3 comments:
cute cute cute pictures! I wish I could have seen Madison's dance! I am glad Marcus has some new plastic friends to beat up on:)
and marcus does beat up on them! They were so cute this weekend! I loved Madison in pig-tails!
we used to march in this parade when we would visit grandmas
we would wear an indian costume and a nurse costume.
Post a Comment