I'll have to post his collection later, I haven't taken a pic of it because I never thought it would be interesting. But now I'm thinking that it is cool to have pics of what they were totally in to because usually the toys get destroyed. Anyway, I had chills all through this movie and that doesn't happen all that much. I LOVED IT SO MUCH!!!We got free movie posters and free pins. There were balloons, but I though those might be lame. Marcus came out of the movie looking for Transformers all over the place. He kept expecting to see a car like Bumblebee
or Jazz.
If you don't know who these guys are then you need to see this movie. There is lots of blowing up stuff and running and it's pretty loud, but really it was AWESOME!!!
or Jazz.
If you don't know who these guys are then you need to see this movie. There is lots of blowing up stuff and running and it's pretty loud, but really it was AWESOME!!!
You can't tell me that this car isn't amazing.

My cute little Shia. Look at him, workin' hard to protect the Allspark.





9 comments:
Shia is cute! I"m glad you guys had fun!! I hope Jared will want to see it but I just might have to wait for it to come out on DVD. I thought dad took them to see the fireworks on woodhill?
Sarah, you are still a tomboy! I don't know if I would enjoy this movie or not....I generally don't like blow-up movies unless there is a really great plot. Then again Shia is a cutie. I will give this movie a chance just because you liked it. What did Dad think?
This movie looks great. Amanda and I are going to see a movie tonight... but we are a little behind. We will be seeing Pirates 3 (I know, we are really behind). Plus we have to see HP5 next week. I think I will just buy it when it comes out.
Lebouf was a 5 out of 10 when he hosted SNL. Which is good considering SNL had a terrible season. I hope they clean house and fire the whole cast.
You guys are making Josh cry. Tone it down a little. I will have to see it without him finding out!
Elisa, Dad really liked it. He really really liked it.
I think Joey was as anxious as Marcus to see this movie and we finally went on Saturday night. It was such a good movie. I want to go see it again right away. I thought there were some pretty scary parts, not like the blowing up and stuff, but just watching them transform and run around was kind of too realistic. I kept thinking when I was freaked out that Marcus had watched the same things!! Was he scared at all? The only other kid I know his age is Ali and she is a girl, so maybe I just don't know how tough 4 year old boys are! So no nightmares though?
So, I have no interest in Transformers (and thankfully Ryan doesn't yet either) so I won't be seeing this movie.....but I'm TOTALLY curious to know how many orphans you've de-wormed in the last 18 months??? heehee....you're such a nut!
Sarah,
As soon as you finish HP7, you gotta post your review!
About the time they got to the Hoover Dam I yawned and wished i was watching the jj abrams movie or "I am Legend" with will smith in the previews before transfomers. After an hour of the movie the 8 year old in me had been totally sated and I had and an hour left to sit through.
Post a Comment