Today was the first day of Madison's dance class. And the first time she has gotten to dance in the new studio. Julia was cute as ever! She's so funny with her heel stretches and lunges. She does all these combinations and I just keep thinking that there's no way she should be able to do that! She has three of her older girls there to help out and that's good too, it brings the classes to a whole other level. That was cheesy, but there's no other way to put it. I think the moms were way impressed. I'm sure Julia's studio will be talked about by the other envious teachers! I took some pics but of course only 1 of the 5 was even remotely focused. My camera is horrible, that's what I get for accepting a refurbished one though. Anyway, here are pics, I tried to get the whole thing so that you can see how huge it is!
I can't believe that is the same place I used to get groceries and treats from Guido. It looks so big and airy. The floor looks fantastic. Good luck Julia. Aunt Ruth
2 comments:
I can't believe that is the same place I used to get groceries and treats from Guido. It looks so big and airy. The floor looks fantastic. Good luck Julia.
Aunt Ruth
It looks beautiful! Julia knows my criteria when finding a dance studio..super close bathroom, which she has. I wish we could go to her studio...sigh.
Post a Comment