
Poor marcus got way hairy and I know my mom doesn't have time to cut hair right now so I finally got up the guts to do it myself today. He really wanted a mohawk so I just shaved the sides first and then we took this picture. I told him that after the pic we'd have to shave it off because even though mohawks are fun, they're not really for us. I truly admire those who can pull one off, but I just can't live with it. So here's his sad "Goodbye Mohawk" face. Can't really see the mohawk, but trust me, it's there.
We've been hard at working getting the new Encore Dance Studio ready. I guess it's "we", if "we" means everyone but me. In defense, I have the motherload of homework to do and it's not very efficient to work with two kids down there. Although I have some amusing pics of Marcus working in his pajamas, with a box cutter and one of those huge glue guns.


He loved it though, helping Grandpa put up small pieces sheetrock and finding screws and all that manly stuff. The studio looks great and I had pictures but something very paranormal happened to them. The ones of the room and the paint have these white floaties all over them like little circles of light. Something for unsolved mysteries...

Madison laid down on the new floor. Silky pjs and slippery smooth floors make awesome leg breaking fun. The floor is so pretty and smooth, but it'll need to be lightly sanded so that the dancers don't break their ankles. It's a shame really.





3 comments:
Such a cute post, I was laughing so hard. Cute cute pictures of the kids at the studio. Its not hard to get cute pictures when your kids are so stinkin cute.
Marcus was so cute, I wish you could have seen him hammering that nail and getting his finger, he was so tough and manly, didn't even cry.
Hi Sarah! I love your blog. I just found it and have had fun catching up on you and your adorable family. It was so fun seeing you at the reunion but it went by way too fast...
Post a Comment