Monday, September 17, 2007

I had the most productive weekend ever...

I had a Saturday planned full of homework. Julia and I go on dates on the Fridays that the kids are gone and we rented Music & Lyrics and Catch and Release. We stayed up until 2:30 am to finish Music & Lyrics. And, Saturdays are awesome on TBS and I just couldn't stop watching!

This is Music & Lyrics. Hugh Grant and Drew Barrymore. Sooooo, funny. Hugh Grant is exactly what a has-been should be. And, I'm wondering, is he the same age as David Bowie? They dance exactly the same. But I think Hugh Grant would do well to exchange his leather pants for some opaque tights. Labyrinth anyone?

Cute little Hilary Duff and Oliver something from Australia in Raise Your Voice. I actually cried. Sweet Home Alabama. Man 'o Man! I wish I had one hot guy to choose, but of course Mel has TWO! I'll take her McDreamy left overs any day.Juliette Lewis and another guy from Catch & Release. I don't groove on Jennifer Garner but I do enjoy me some Juliette Lewis. The guy in the photo is the one who gets the girl in the end which I'm not really happy with.
Amanda Bines from What A Girl Wants. This one also has that Australian Oliver in it too.
Of course Bring It On. It's already been broughten! I also watched Bring It On: All Or Nothing. That's the one with Solange Knowles. I love to say that name, Solange.


A Cinderella Story. I love love love this one because Chad Michael is such a cutie, but also because Jennifer Coolidge is in it. She plays Reese Witherspoon's friend in the Legally Blonde movies and she's also in Best In Show. She's also Stiffler's mom, but if any of you have seen that movie, shame on you!
And Coyote Ugly. I didn't watch the whole movie because some of the parts make me uncomfortable, but I watched enough to get the main idea.
And last but not least. I watched 50 First Dates. Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore. If you watch this movie make sure you catch the TV version because I bought the movie without realizing that what I had seen on TV is pretty different from what showed up in the theaters.
And so, here is Monday and I still have so much homework to do. It's a good thing I don't have to leave the house, I'm not sure anyone would appreciate me showing up for class in my pjs.

3 comments:

Encore Dance said...

I did the same thing, laundry is still piling up my problem is sleep, can't get enough of it

Emily said...

Okay, there may be such a thing as a movie over-dose! Some great movies, you're right. Collin Firth in What a Girl Wants--doesn't he wear leather pants as well? There comes a time when you're just too old--although I do like him (and Hugh Grant)

Elisa said...

It is my dream to go get a hotel room for myself and spend the whole weekend with me myself and I. I would work out, get room service, have a good book/magazines for pool lounging and then watch all the cheesy girl movies I want. DREAMY And then after I get sick of myself I would want Darin to come up and spend some time.